What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site.
The security of personal data and the duration of its storage
Personal data security
- a) Your data is transmitted in encrypted form. We will use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption. We secure our Web site and other systems through technical and organizational measures against the loss and destruction of your data, unauthorized access, modification or dissemination of your data.
- b) We ask data processors with whom we collaborate to prove their systems' compliance with the GDPR regulation.
- c) Access to your client account is only possible after entering your personal password. In this context, we would like to alert you that it is absolutely necessary not to disclose your access data to third parties and, after completing your session in the client account, always close the browser window, especially if use your computer with other users.iDepozit does not assume responsibility for abusive use of passwords, unless the situation was caused directly by iDepozit.
We process and store personal data
- for an absolute period of time to ensure all the rights and obligations arising from the sales contract, namely during the order and the warranty period
- during the duration of the iDepozit membership contract
- for one year after the end of the warranty period, to resolve possible disputes
- as long as iDepozit, as administrator, is required to keep the information in accordance with general legal regulations. Accounting documents, such as bills issued by iDepozit, are archived according to the law for a period of 10 years from their issuance.
- The notification for the availability of the goods remains in force for the availability of the submitted information, but not longer than one year or until it is revoked.
- The Marketing Offer Agreement is valid for 4 years or until it is revoked
In other cases, processing time is the result of processing or is governed by personal data protection regulations.
Rights of data subjects
- a) If we process your personal data, you may request free information regarding the processing of your personal data.
- b) If you believe personal data processing does not respect the protection of your personal data and is contrary to the legal regulations on personal data protection, you may ask for explanations, you may request removal of the situation and, in particular, you may request correction, deleting or blocking personal data.
- c) You also have the right at any time to address your request to the Data Protection Officer or the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
- d) Your agreement on the processing of personal data may be revoked whenever you wish. If you withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data, it will be erased or anonymized; these measures do not affect the personal data necessary for iDepozit to be able to fulfill its legal obligations (eg executing orders already taken) or to protect its legitimate interests. The removal of personal data also takes place when these are not necessary for the intended purpose or if the storage of your data is inadmissible for other reasons provided by the law.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us atand we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.